Florida Trust Services
A trust is an instrument that allows you to decide how your hard-earned assets will be managed and distributed, before or after your death, and to provide various types of protection designed to preserve the value of your assets for your beneficiaries. Revocable trusts remain under your control and you can terminate them at will, as you serve as the trustee until your death or incapacity. Irrevocable trusts remove the assets from your direct control and place them under the control of an appointed trustee immediately. Trusts have many advantages as an estate planning strategy, including:
- Reducing or eliminating inheritance taxes on larger estates.
- Avoiding probate, allowing you to maintain your privacy, make assets available to beneficiaries with less delay, and eliminate probate court costs and fees.
- Avoiding guardianship procedures should you become incapacitated.
- Providing income to beneficiaries without the necessity for them to manage the assets on their own.
- Create a multi-generation legacy for your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
- Include support of charities while continuing to provide support for your family.
- Provide for the care and support of your pets.
Florida Trust Preparation and Administration Services
Having professional legal guidance in the creation and management of trusts can save you from many problems down the road. At the law firm of Todd A. Zuckerbrod, P.A., located in Boca Raton, Florida, we carefully develop strategies and plans to carry out your wishes and serve the needs of your beneficiaries by providing expert estate planning guidance; educating you as to legal and tax considerations; preparing meticulous, thorough, and unambiguous trust documents; and offering trustee administration and asset management backed by over 30 years of experience in securities law.
Representation for Beneficiaries or Trustees in Trust Litigation
In addition, if you are a trustee or co-trustee of an existing trust and are being accused of breach of fiduciary duty or mismanagement of trust assets, or if you are a trust beneficiary and believe that a trustee is mismanaging the trust, or if you are already involved in litigation, attorney Todd Zuckerbrod has the professional background, experience, and access to forensic accountants and other expert witnesses to provide skilled and highly effective legal advocacy that produces results for his clients in trust-related litigation, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Trustee misconduct
- Trust company violations
- Trust termination or reformation
- Probate disputes
Comprehensive Legal Trust Services in Boca Raton, Florida
At the law firm of Todd A. Zuckerbrod, P.A., we respect and protect the interests of both the grantor and beneficiaries of a trust. If you need to establish a trust or have questions or concerns about the management of an existing trust, if you are a trustee facing a dispute with beneficiaries, if you have questions or need assistance in carrying out your responsibilities in accordance with the law, or if you are facing litigation involving a trust from either perspective, call to arrange a free consultation to learn how we can help.