Estate Planning Attorney Boca Raton
Hire an estate Planning Attorney Boca Raton!
You have worked hard all your life to care for those you love and to accumulate the assets you now own. Now it is up to you to determine how those assets will be used when you’re gone.
Wealth is only as important as the good that it can do for you, your family, your community, and the world. And though your life must end someday, the good that you can do with the fruits of your labor does not have to end. If you have the foresight to plan for the inevitable, you can determine not only how you want your final days to play out, but how you will leave your imprint on the world. You can continue to care for your loved ones after you’re gone, and you can continue to support the causes that you have cared about in your lifetime by planning for the distribution of your estate today.
It’s something so many of us tend to put off, but don’t delay the important task of estate planning until it is too late. Get started today by calling the law offices of Boca Raton attorney Todd A. Zuckerbrod to schedule an appointment to being the estate planning process.
How a Skilled Estate Planning Lawyer Can Help
Here are some of the many ways a good Florida estate planning attorney can help you:
- By getting to know you and learning what is important to you: Who depends on you, who do you care for, and what causes do you support?
- By conducting a detailed analysis of your assets and goals.
- By carefully drafting the legal documents that will dictate your wishes for the management of your affairs in the event of your incapacity.
- By putting in writing in a binding legal document your wishes for any limitations on the medical care you will receive if you are terminally ill, and appointing a healthcare proxy to make health related decisions on your behalf if you are unable to make them yourself.
- By protecting your assets from a nursing home, should you spend your last years in one.
- By appointing guardians to care for your minor children if you and their other parent both die or become incapacitated.
- By reviewing with you the need to update beneficiaries on life insurance policies and investment accounts.
- By drafting a Final Will and Testament, if that is the means you choose to distribute your estate.
- By creating trusts for the benefit of your loved ones, including revocable and irrevocable living trusts, special needs trusts, and others that will protect the assets they will receive from creditors, their own cost of long-term care, or even poor life choices.
- By creating charitable trusts to support causes that are dear to your heart.
- By helping you appoint trustees whom you can count on to manages the trusts according to your wishes.
- By determining how you can distribute your assets with the least tax burden to your heirs.
- By avoiding the time and expense of probate.
- By ensuring that all of your estate planning documents are air-tight, preventing legal challenges.
- By periodically reviewing your estate plan to include any changes in your circumstances.
- By keeping abreast of changes in the law that could affect your estate.
- By planning for the care of your pets if you die or become unable to care for them yourself.
Now is the Time to Plan
Call the Boca Raton, Florida, law offices of attorney Todd A. Zuckerbrod for the help you need to plan for your own later years and care for your loved ones when you are gone.
It is only human to put off thinking about the eventual frailty and death that are a part of the human condition, but once you have a plan in place for your estate, you can live the rest of your years in comfort. Pick up the phone and call Todd A. Zuckerbrod today for professional, compassionate, and thorough estate planning services.